Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Was Able to Get Lipo Without Any Problems


Laser lipo san ramon ca
I grew up here in Nevada and I always prided myself on having a nice figure. I stayed active year round, skiing in the winter, jogging and tennis in the warmer months and I never thought I would have any weight problems.

Then I realized that I was starting to put on weight around my hips. Nothing seemed to fix it and I was not ready to throw out all my clothes that no longer fit me. Instead, I followed some advice from a good friend of mine and looked up Laser Lipo San Ramon CA. She had a procedure done by them and it worked wonders without the long and difficult recovery you get from traditional lipo procedures. I know it worked for me and I was up and on my feet just hours after I had the procedure and I felt perfectly fine. Compared to old style lipo this is light years ahead.